Available from Amazon in Kindle edition, paperback, MP3 and audiobook.
Also available from Barnes & Noble.
The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies)
About the Book
- How social media behemoths Facebook and Twitter—not to mention student groups at American college campuses—are doing the bidding of anti-First Amendment Muslim activists
- Why core Islamic teachings make criticism of Islam punishable by death
- How American representatives at the United Nations have already agreed to limit freedom of speech
- How Curt Schilling and other outspoken conservatives have lost their jobs for criticizing Islam
- Why Twitter and Facebook now regularly censor speech critical of Islam—while allowing death threats against its critics
- How blasphemy laws in Muslim countries are used as a pretext for arresting—even lynching–Christians
- How European “hate speech” laws are used to prosecute and harass critics of Islam
- Why appeasement of Islam is endangering our First Amendment freedoms and could lead to your prosecution for “hate speech”
If you value your First Amendment rights, you owe it to yourself to read The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Free Speech (and Its Enemies). It will give you the information and tools you need to fight back—because Islam and its progressive fellow travelers have only begun their campaign to define what you can read, say, and think.
ROBERT SPENCER is a New York Times bestselling author and the director of Jihad Watch (jihadwatch.org), a program of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, and the author of fifteen books on Islam. He has led seminars on jihad for the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, and United States Central Command.
Source: Jihad Watch