The below article is noteworthy for three reasons:
- It accurately describes the phenomenon which Islam scholar and author Raymond Ibrahim has termed "Islam's Rule of Numbers". See also Mr. Ibrahim's book, Crucified Again - Exposing Islam's New War Against Christians;
- It provides a context within which to understand the rampant crimes and sexual assaults being committed by Muslim migrants throughout Europe, and the infamous "Shariah no-go zones" in France, Belgium, Sweden and even London;
- It was posted by on Orthodox Christian monk, on the Ancient Faith Blogs platform. This tells us that the Orthodox world is waking up to the threat from Islam, and that accurate reporting and analysis is having a positive effect.
There are 2 Billion Muslims in the World!
posted by Abbot Tryphon, The Morning Offering, May 10, 2016
The perspective of Dr. Peter Hammond, a convert from Islam
Dr. Hammond’s doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Cape Town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia, and converted to Christianity in 1977.
Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:
Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.
Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is only one component and is a beard for all of the other components.
Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges. When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components begin to creep in as well.
Here’s how it works:
As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 3% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving Minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
- United States — Muslim 2%
- Australia — Muslim 2.5%
- Canada — Muslim 2.8%
- Norway — Muslim 2.8%
- China — Muslim 2.9%
- Italy — Muslim 2.5%
At 3% to 8%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:
- Denmark — Muslim 5%
- Germany — Muslim 6.7%
- United Kingdom — Muslim 7.7%
- Spain — Muslim 8%
- Thailand — Muslim 7.6%
From 8% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in: