Tuesday, December 1, 2015

With Thanks for my Readers

About a week and a half ago, this blog passed an amazing statistic, 500,000 total page views. 

A half-million since April 2011, about 400,000 in the last two years alone. We are currently averaging between 16,000 and 20,000 views per month.

I continue to be amazed at the support for my meagre efforts to write about and report on the challenge Islam poses to the world generally, and to Christians in particular.

So please allow me to express my deepest thanks for your continued interest, prayers and support.

Today, I was pleased to learn, is "Giving Tuesday," the day after Cyber-Monday, and is set aside for helping and remembering philanthropic organizations striving to do good in the world. As the tag for the Giving Tuesday site reads:

We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have  GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.

As regular readers know, I rarely, if ever ask for financial support. I have also made a conscious decision not to monetize my blog through ad revenue. I'd rather you click on links to the lives and teachings of saints and martyrs, or to the curated book list on the right hand column.

But there is a Donate button at the top of the right-hand column which enables you to send a donation to me via PayPal. I am always grateful for those kind souls who think to express their appreciation with a donation of any size. 

With this Half-Million Views milestone, and on Giving Tuesday, it seemed like a good moment for me to pause and Give Thanks for all of you, and to ask your financial help in continuing this work.

I also invite you to consider purchasing my book, Facing Islam, and sharing it with your family, friends and church.

With prayers and sincere thanks for all of my "co-strugglers"...

in Christ,
zosimas